Better-Gro® Coconest hanging baskets are as striking as the plants they hold! They are fashioned from durable steel and feature a powder-coated paint that resists rust and provides a lifetime of beauty to your patio, porch, or landscape.
Each Better-Gro® Coconest hanging baskets, includes a Better-Gro® Coconest liner crafted from soft natural coconut fibers. The fibers are joined together with an organically safe adhesive that will support plant development for several growing seasons.
Better-Gro® Coconest hanging baskets:
- Are easy to use, clean, long-lasting, and reduce the likelihood of plant disease and infection
- Are environmentally friendly
- Provide natural air pockets for even distribution of water and allow roots to quickly get established in the Coconest liner
- Offer excellent drainage and aeration for your plant, which prevents root rot.
- Are suitable for a wide variety of plants including orchids, bromeliads, and ferns.
- Are constructed of heavy-duty steel and are finished with a powder-coated paint that resists rusting
- Have liners are produced from soft natural coconut fibers that are bound with an organically safe adhesive
- Include a plastic water-saving saucer that when used, can reduce watering by nearly 50%
- Add elegance and charm to your porch, patio, and landscape areas
Better-Gro also offers a line of replacement liners for Coconest Baskets. Click here for more info.
Instructions for Use:
Place the water-saving saucer in the inside-bottom of the liner in your basket. Place your plant and soil directly into the Better-Gro® Coconest hanging basket. If you choose to use your Better-Gro® Coconest hanging baskets indoors, use a drip pan to catch any excess water.