These orchids have had several nicknames, being called everything from Packaged Orchids to “Baggie Babies,” but they have always been the same great quality.
Advantages of Packaged Blooming Size Orchids:
- Hand selected by master orchid growers for highest quality
- Great value – priced significantly lower than potted blooming orchids
- Obtain rare and hard to find species
- Enjoy the entire blooming cycle
- Enjoy the relaxation of growing the plant yourself
- You select the container/pot to match your home’s décor
Blooming size orchids are a great gift for a hobbyist or someone who is just starting to get involved with gardening. All orchids, including blooming size orchids, are a great way to keep gardening year round in colder climates because orchids do so well in the home. Orchids enjoy the same temperature that humans do.
In retail, these blooming size orchids are very easy to merchandise. They can be hung on peg hooks or stood up in display cases. We recommend merchandising some Better-Gro® orchid potting mixes near them so that customers know what to repot the orchids in. We also recommend that the packaged orchid is re-potted after purchase and fertilized with Better-Gro® Orchid Plus® so that new roots will start growing in the new container.
- 2” Vanda
- 4” Vanda
- 2” Cattleya
- 4” Cattleya
- 4” Imported/Intergeneric