Phalaenopsis orchids are America’s favorite orchid! Their low-maintenance and long bloom life make them especially popular with all growers. From the time the first flower bud opens, the floral ‘spray’ on a Phalaenopsis will remain in bloom for 2-3 months. Phalaenopsis orchids will bloom season after season, provided they are properly cared for and periodically re-potted in the right potting mix.
Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix is specifically blended to retain the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to stimulate superior Phalaenopsis plant and root growth. This mix is a wonderfully rich mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and coarse perlite. This professionally formulated potting media nurtures spectacular, colorful and long-lasting Phalaenopsis orchids.
Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix:
- Is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and coarse perlite
- Is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior Phalaenopsis plant and root growth
- Provides your Phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- Should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth
- Is endorsed by the American Orchid Society
- Comes in a handy re-sealable bag
- Available in convenient 8 Dry Quarts (8.8L) size
Printed on the back of the Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix bag are easy orchid growing directions for lighting, watering, and feeding requirements, as well as detailed step-by-step instructions outlining the critical points necessary to successfully re-pot your orchid. You’ll also find a link to EasyOrchidGrowing.com, which hosts a plethora of Easy Orchid Growing videos and care tips.
After re-potting your orchid, use Better-Gro® Orchid Plus® and Better-Gro® Orchid Bloom Booster® plant foods to promote healthy growth and abundant blooms.
Find out where to buy Better-Gro® products here.