Phalaenopsis orchids are America’s favorite orchid! Their low-maintenance and long bloom life make them especially popular with all growers. From the time the first flower bud opens, the floral ‘spray’ on a Phalaenopsis will remain in bloom for 2-3 months. Phalaenopsis orchids will bloom season after season, provided they are properly cared for and periodically re-potted in the right potting mix.
Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix is specifically blended to retain the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to stimulate superior Phalaenopsis plant and root growth. Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix is a wonderfully rich mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite. This professionally formulated potting media nurtures spectacular, colorful and long-lasting Phalaenopsis orchids.
- Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix, is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite
- Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior Phalaenopsis plant and root growth
- Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix provides your Phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth
- On the back of the Better-Gro® Phalaenopsis Mix bag, you will find detailed step-by-step instructions and photography, outlining the critical points necessary to successfully re-pot your orchid
- For continued orchid care, use Better-Gro® Orchid Plus® Fertilizer and Better-Gro® Orchid Bloom Booster® Fertilizer to promote healthy growth and abundant blooms
- Includes convenient re-sealable bag
Net Contents 8 Dry Quarts (8.8L)
Find out where to buy Better-Gro products here.