Better-Gro® Orchid Moss is a high quality, five-star rated, natural imported sphagnum moss. This choice moss is critical to reducing shock when re-potting seedlings such as Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums and Dendrobiums.
The organic composition of Better-Gro® Orchid Moss retains ample moisture and inhibits bacterial growth, which is crucial when nursing young or vulnerable plants. It’s soft and feathered appearance makes it aesthetically ideal for use in wire baskets or cedar baskets.
Better-Gro® Orchid Moss :
- Is a high quality, five-star rated, natural imported sphagnum moss
- Maintains adequate moisture, inhibits bacterial growth, and reduces shock when re-potting seedlings
- Is attractive to use in a wide variety of containers and cedar baskets
- May also be used as a mounting medium for ferns
- Is endorsed by the American Orchid Society
- Available in a convenient 190 Cu. In. (1.3585L) size
Printed on the back of the Better-Gro® Orchid Moss bag is a link to EasyOrchidGrowing.com, which hosts a plethora of Easy Orchid Growing videos and care tips.
After re-potting your orchid, use Better-Gro® Orchid Plus® and Better-Gro® Orchid Bloom Booster® plant foods to promote healthy growth and abundant blooms.
Find out where to buy Better-Gro® products here.