Better-Gro® Special Orchid™ Mix is a multi-purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums, and all epiphytic orchids. The extreme versatility of this mix makes it the clear choice for orchid hobbyists, orchid collectors, and professional growers.
Better-Gro® Special Orchid™ Mix is a dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and sponge rock that has been specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers. It promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
Better-Gro® Special Orchid™ Mix:
- Is a rich mixture of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and sponge rock to ensure healthy and long-lasting plants
- Is a multi-purpose mixture that is appropriate for all epiphytic orchids
- Provides your orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- Should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth
- Is endorsed by the American Orchid Society
- Comes in handy re-sealable bag
- Available in two convenient sizes: 8 Dry Quarts (8.8L) and 4 Dry Quarts (4.4L)
Printed on the back of the Better-Gro® Special Orchid™ Mix bag are easy orchid growing directions for lighting, watering, and feeding requirements, as well as detailed step-by-step instructions outlining the critical points necessary to successfully re-pot your orchid. You’ll also find a link to EasyOrchidGrowing.com, which hosts a plethora of Easy Orchid Growing videos and care tips.
After re-potting your orchid, use Better-Gro® Orchid Plus® and Better-Gro® Orchid Bloom Booster® plant foods to promote healthy growth and abundant blooms.
Find out where to buy Better-Gro® products here.